Grizzly Family Fitness Prospective Employees
Grizzly Family Fitness (GFF) welcomes prospective employees to apply by following the steps on this page
What is it like to work at Grizzly Family Fitness? GFF’s core staff value is kindness. We pride ourselves on being overly friendly, overly generous, and overly considerate to each staff member. We believe that kindness is then naturally extended to our members because kindness to each other reaps benefits beyond the work climate. We don’t broadcast our kindness value to our membership as it’s not necessary. Our members feel our kindness. Showing is always better than telling!
1. Send your resume to email@example.com (full instructions below)
2. Invitation for more information will be emailed to you if you are selected for the next round
3. Interview will be scheduled if you are a finalist
If you are a finalist for a position, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Dress appropriately. If you aren’t sure what that means, google for advice. Check in at the Front Desk of Grizzly Family Fitness at least five minutes before your interview. Be sure to print off a copy of your resume and hand to the interviewing team when you arrive. At the end of the interview thank the interviewing team for allowing you the opportunity to convince them you are the best candidate for the job!
Instructions for sending a resume:
1. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the subject line of the email type “Grizzly Bear”
3. Add a line in the email about what position you are applying for
Monday-Friday: 5am - 8pm
Saturday: 6am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Thank you to our amazing sponsors!